Getting Your Cash-Back Rebate
The Easy & Secure Way
We have partnered with the world-class partner payment provider, Tipalti, to enhance our family of partner services. Tipalti is considered to be the world’s most powerful and professional payment platform and specifically designed to help us make your experience getting paid from The 1- Hour Workweek even better.
After creating your free account, in order to receive payment through our new platform, we need you to complete the very simple payee registration process. It should only take you a few minutes. Please go to the following page and complete your registration information and payment details: Rebate Registration Dashboard.
What benefits do you get by registering today?
- Faster, more reliable and accurate payments
- The ability to choose from a variety of payment methods and currencies with which to receive your Cash Back rebates
- A 24×7 comprehensive payment dashboard so you can view your complete invoice and payment history
- Keep track of all transactions and revenue, and update your payment preferences at any time
- Automatic, proactive, and real-time notification of payment status
- Enterprise-grade security, ensuring your payment information is maintained at the same level of security as Amazon and PayPal.
- Choose your preferred payment method and even elect to get paid early.
- Get 24×7 online access for real-time view of payment history.
- Get paid in your *international currency of choice– Direct deposit, wire transfer, PayPal, paper check, and prepaid debit card.
- Simply enter your address, payment, and tax details, and you are ready to be paid.
- All email and payment status updates are multi-lingual and supported by 11 languages.
- Easily choose the correct tax form based on your country and business structure.
- Get submission-ready 1099 and 1042-S tax preparation reports including any necessary withholdings.
- Get local and VAT tax ID collected securely while preventing ID errors and issues.
*Countries include US, UK, Canada, Australia and Philippines
Our Global Mass Payment System Can Pay Thousands of Customers In a Matter of Clicks. We have a simple customer onboarding and management process with The 1 Hour Workweek’s Self-Service Portal with a best-in-class, web-based onboarding experience that:
- Collects Contact Details
- Verifies Bank Account Information
- Collects and Validates IRS and VAT Tax IDs
- Promotes Self-Service
We Provide Complete Customer Visibility, Reduce Status Inquiries. The 1 Hour Workweek’s portal is completely self-service, so you can onboard at your convenience. You can choose your preferred payment method and even elect to get paid early.
You get 24×7 online customer portal access for real-time view of invoices and payment history, to change your payment information, to view payment statuses (including issues that may prevent them from receiving funds) and to upload your invoices and run reports – all on your own without any help from customer support.
You are in control. After each transaction, receipts are automatically sent to your registered email address and you can easily unlink your card via the receipt sent to you at any time.
Onboarding Made Easy. We can send payments in 190 countries in 120 currencies across six international payment methods – US ACH [Direct Deposit], global ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, paper check, and prepaid debit card…in a single application with our automated API.
Simply enter your address, payment, and tax details, and you are ready to be paid – all you need is a login and internet connection.
Onscreen cues guide you through the onboarding process, so you don’t waste time sending information back and forth over email, phone, or fax, and a guided tax wizard helps you select the proper tax form.
We have 26,000 built-in global banking rules to validate the information you enter, so you know in real-time if you’ve made any errors, not after a payment has been rejected.
Get Notified. The 1 Hour Workweek will send you email communications on our behalf for a wide variety of payment milestones – when a payment has been made, when a payment has been rejected (including how to fix the problem), when tax forms are going to expire, and more.
Because The 1 Hour Workweek offers international payments, our customer portal and all payment status communication emails are multi-lingual as well, with support for 11 languages.
You’re always in the loop, from invoice submission through to payment, without ever having to make a call to our customer support team.
Early Payments. The 1 Hour Workweek’s early payment capabilities offer you immediate payment processing in exchange for a discount:
- You get fully automated negotiation and offer
- There is no person to person interaction required
- You still pay on standard terms
Advanced Payment Configuration Options. The 1 Hour Workweek incentives you to choose the most cost-effective payment methods and shift to more efficient, safe electronic payments. You can choose lower-cost options like ACH payment method [direct deposit] or more expensive methods like wire transfers.
Digitize Tax Form Collection & Validation for Ease of Use. You are required to fill out tax forms or provide your VAT/local tax ID as part of self-registration on The 1 Hour Workweek portal before a payment is processed.
Our guided tax form wizard help you choose the correct form, while 1,000+ rules and TIN matching verify details, based on country and business structure – W-9, W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-8EXP, W-8IMY, W-8ECI, W-4 or Form 8233.
Once the correct tax form is selected, The 1 Hour Workweek has digitized the tax form documents and applies 1,000+ rules including TIN matching to ensure the proper data has been provided. No printing, signing paper, scanning, or filing. It’s all collected digitally and optimized for electronic signatures.
At year-end, The 1 Hour Workweek generates submission-ready 1099 and 1042-S tax preparation reports to help you manage reporting to federal and state authorities, including it calculates any necessary withholdings.
Provides International Tax Capabilities. The 1 Hour Workweek provides local and VAT tax ID collection in 4 countries.* We securely collect your tax ID and our built-in tax engine validates against 3,000+ rules to help prevent ID errors and issues.
For European countries, The 1 Hour Workweek also supports document collection so you can provide additional information when needed and self-billing invoices where you must approve invoices before payments can be processed.
*Supported countries are: Australia, Canada, India and United Kingdom.
We are excited to be able to offer you this best-in-class payment system. Please complete the registration process today at Rebate Registration Dashboard, and you’ll be on your way to receiving your Cash Back rebates!
If you have any questions you may contact our customer support team.